Return & Refund Policy
30 Day Money Back Guarantee for Any Reason
If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your Sengled product, we offer you a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee to receive a full refund.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, Sengled refunds the cost of purchasing the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements
How to apply the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee?
① Contact us with the subject line “30 Day Money Back Guarantee” and provide a receipt or proof of purchase as your attachment.
② You’ll receive an email confirmation shortly after successfully applying the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
③ Then you have to return the eligible product (in its original packaging) and the original purchase receipt followed by our support team’s instructions.
Please kindly note that
● claims must be made within 30 days of purchase and no later than 30 days following the date on the receipt.
● The qualifying Sengled product being returned must appear the receipt.
● Failure to produce the proof of purchase will result in invalidation and forfeiture of any right to a refund.
● Incomplete, misdirected or late submissions will not be accepted.
● Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed returns.
● For purchases not made directly through Sengled online store, please contact retailers for refunds.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Sengled covered by a 3-year warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase such as order invoices or receipts
● Sengled must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Sengled quality control to be in working condition
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from illegitimate resource
Sengled is not liable for returning personal items sent to Sengled.
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Sengled, Sengled takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Sengled does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Issues Replace Items
The conditions for Free Replacement：
Items within return window and in stock (exact same item) with same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
● Item received is physically damaged;
● Item received has missing parts or accessories;
● Item received is defective/does not work properly.
A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.
RefundsWe will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.