Door & Window Sensor G2 - Hub Required
Detect whether doors and windows are closed via voice commands with Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings.
Paired with compatible smart hubs like Sengled Smart Hub or 3rd-party hubs(Echo, Wink, Hubitat and etc.). Hub sold separately.
Add up to 64 sensors or devices with one hub. Connect via Ethernet, not limited by Wi-Fi. Strong signal and stability.
Trigger other devices, receive real-time alerts. Simple setup, battery-operated. Control and customize through Sengled Home App.
Easy to Install
Orders(except preorders) processed take 2-8 business days from our US warehouse.
We offer you a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee for any reason.
We offer a 3-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Door & Window Sensor G2
Illuminate your world with Sengled. Control, customize, and save energy with this brilliant smart lighting solution. Experience convenience and comfort like never before.
- Hub Required：Yes
- Dimensions：7.99" x 6.18" x 1.58"
- Installation Method：Self Adhesive
- Connectivity Protocol：Zigbee
- Compatibility：Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Echo, SmartThings
- Max Device Expansion Per Hub: 64
- Power Source：Battery Powered
- Warranty：3 Years
Receive Real-Time Alerts via the Sengled Home App
Keep Your Family Safe
Smart sensor for every door and window
Arm/disarm monitoring while you're away or set up rules for automatic sensor alerts
Designed for versatile door, window or cabinet placement
Easy Setup in Minutes
Make sure your hub is online.
Download the Sengled Home APP and register.
Mount contact sensor to door or window frames with adhesive.
Follow the in-app guide to set up and personalize your schedule.
For Sengled Zigbee devices (bulb/plug/door sensor/water leakage sensor/switch), what are the Apps can be used for the installation?
① Sengled Home App + Sengled Hub
② Alexa App + Alexa Echo Plus Hub (supports Zigbee)
③ SmartThings App + SmartThings Hub (supports Zigbee)
Do I need a hub for controlling Door & Window Sensor?
Yes, a hub is required to control Door & Window Sensor. Each Sengled smart hub allows you to add up to 64 Sengled smart devices to control every room in your home.
My hub can’t connect to the network. What should I do?
As a priority, please try to reset the hub manually.
If your hub still won't add and the top indicator lights on the hub are on, we recommend checking the following:
- Assign the hub's MAC address a static IP address via the router's settings. The hub's MAC will begin with B0:CE:18.
- Confirm that your router produces a 2.4 GHz WiFi network and ensure the iOS or Android device you are using for setup is connected to the 2.4 GHz WiFi.
- Ensure all of the router's "ports" are open via your router's settings. You need to open port 6884.
- Double-check to make sure your router's firewalls are not blocking the hub.
- Make sure that your Sengled Home app and your phone's OS are up to date.
- Check if the SSID of your mobile device matches that of the Hub. If they do not match, please fix this.
- Note: Android 13/14 devices are not currently supported. We are actively working on this issue.
This product has no reviews yet.
Transform Your Space into a Festive Wonderland!
Ignite the Party with Dynamic Smart Lighting!
The Perfect Light for Your Favorite Home Entertainment!
Create an Inspiring Workspace with Smart Lighting!
Use Timers and Motion Lighting to Secure Your Home!
Peace of Mind